1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default CM7 Nook Color keeps on freezing

my nook color keeps on freezing this is getting ridiculous I started with CM9 but that was laggy now the nook color keeps on freezing. Right now my chances of keeping the nook color don't look good. I ordered this and the Hyundai tablet but I keep on having so many problems with the nook color I can't even get youtube to work very well this just feels really slow. Even using firefox feels slow I was using the nightly and the regular. I am just using stock CM7 I haven't even done the supercharger mod.
    Last edited by buzz86us; 03-02-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buzz86us View Post
    my nook color keeps on freezing this is getting ridiculous I started with CM9 but that was laggy now the nook color keeps on freezing. Right now my chances of keeping the nook color don't look good. I ordered this and the Hyundai tablet but I keep on having so many problems with the nook color I can't even get youtube to work very well this just feels really slow. Even using firefox feels slow I was using the nightly and the regular. I am just using stock CM7 I haven't even done the supercharger mod.
    Overclock and supper charge...... Then get back to us. Use interactiveX gov.

Sent from my Blackberry Playbook

Default Re: CM7 Nook Color keeps on freezing

I was using CM7, but just flashed back to stock, updated to 1.4.2 and downloaded ManualNooter 5.02.19 using Dalingrin OC kernel....I find that I actually like this better than CM7...runs smoother, faster and doesn't hang up.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I have tried everything on this people on irc nookcolor channel say I have a bad one and I am inclined to believe them because this thing freezes on CM7 and reboots frequently on ICS I guess I am just going to return it since I have a dedicated ICS tablet coming from china. I really wanted to like this device because of the display but it is too unstable to be very usable.

I don't think it is you device as I (and others) have had the same freezing problem for months. I have yet to find a solution.

That's very strange. I have a Nook Color with CM 7.2 running of the SD card and it has been running great!

My Nook Color just hit the 1 year mark with me and no problems. From day 1 my Nook ran CM 7.0.3. No freezing at all.

I really enjoyed my Nook, still do, but I just got the Asus TF300 32Gb and loving it!

You may have a defective unit.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

ROM
    Decks Reloaded,RebelROM

OP was in March. Either he fixed it or moved on

Sent from my Thrive using Android Central Forums