Nook color rooted stock...cant get netflix

dafoot2

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Ive read all the posts regarding the netflix issues with rooted stock. Ive not very tech savvy with electronics. Ive had the nook color since it came out, and did the rooted stock option being as it was the easiest. Im now trying to install netflix but am having prioblems.
Tried the market option....Netflix doesnt show in market, had old market, and even upgraded to the newer market and still doesnt show.
Tried the file manager route and changed the product and manufacturer to both nexus and HTC...neither allows netflix to show in market. When i load the apk from anywhere, web, computer etc...I get a parse error.
Ive even tried all the different versions of netflix.apk from xda and none of them work...just get the parse error.

Im happy with the rooted stock, but want the netflix.
Since I rooted stock back when the nook color came out, has there been any upgrades to rooted stock? Would it work if I returned to stock and reloaded rooted stock?

Im looking for the easiest option as not to brick my nook?
Any suggestions?

Thanks

dafoot2

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Tried amazon app store, wont recogzize tablet as a phone, so cant download..... Id like to keep the rooted so I have access to the market....or should I say play store

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech