Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nook Color OS Download

Does anyone know where i can down load the nook color OS. I'm tring to restore it for my daughter.

Did you look at the stickied threads? Specifically the restore to stock thread?

Sent from space

Default Re: Nook Color OS Download

Well i bricked my son's nook color i tried to flash the cm7 up date and formated boot in all the sd cards i have trashed 3 weeks truly screwed up....HELP...i down loaded reformat from this ]http://quinxy.com/2011/04/01/complete-guide-to-installing-configuring-cyanogenmod-7-rc4-android-2-3-gingerbread-on-the-nook-color/ [/COLOR] which worked then I used a nook tablet video thar require to wipe div and boot,now when trying to load it read from sd but onece i get to system rstore and it says cant mount system cant formate.I tried to down load the adb sdk program from windows7 no luck there either so i stuck with the zip files ...Any ideal what i cant do beside gut it out and use it as a 200. picture frame.
    Last edited by Shem Malachiyah Ysrayl; 05-23-2012 at 02:11 AM. Reason: for got to add i never registered