1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Most Buttery Smooth Version?

I flashed CM7 on my SD Card about 8 months ago but its pretty glitchy and choppy. I can go into CyanogenMod settings > performance and crank my CPU up to 1100 or 1200 and set to performance and it gets quicker but its still pretty unrefined feeling and eats battery like crazy . What would you recommend to put on it for a smoother experience that feels more polished?

Default Re: Most Buttery Smooth Version?

What is your SD card brand? If it is anything other than a Sandisk there isn't anything you can do but buy a new SD card.

Assuming you have to get a Sandisk card, don't bother putting whatever version you have on it. Look for the current version of Mirage-KANG and the appropriate instructions to load it on the card you will be using.
    Hisense Sero 7 Pro
    XE-Sero7ROM US (w/ TabletUI) v. [P756.6.02.11.00]
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

My Card is a 4Gb Sandisk Class 4 which should be the recommended one last I knew. Anybody else agree with Mirage-Kang as my go to option?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

MISRy, is there any way to get that build to run off of my SD Card? From what I see it doesnt appear to be able to. I would like to keep the stock B&N on the Device so if Mirage-Kang will not work out then what would you recommend for a SD installed Rom? thanks.
    Last edited by ruger141; 04-16-2012 at 11:56 PM.

Just don't install the CM9 if you don't want it.
    Hisense Sero 7 Pro
    XE-Sero7ROM US (w/ TabletUI) v. [P756.6.02.11.00]
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Cool thanks for the link, I'll check it out when I get some free time in my hectic schedule here.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Ok I got it to work and went with the Dual Boot CM7/9 on my SD. Thanks a lot for the help, this seems much better than my previous version.