- 2 Posts
No USB Debugging menu option?
I believe I have rooted and installed CM7.2 on my NC successfully. But I am having an issue with connecting to a PC via USB (the computer doesn't do anything when connected to the NC). When I go to Settings->Applications->Development on the NC, I don't have a USB Debugging option to pick, the first option is Android debugging.
Not sure what I did wrong or forgot to do. Do I need to install the Android development environment on my PC? Or a USB driver on my NC? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
- 10-30-2012, 01:38 PM #2
- 11-01-2012, 04:44 PM #4
- 01-16-2013, 01:49 PM #5
- By FD2 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 02-19-2012, 07:30 AM
- By rback15 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2010, 10:04 PM
- By mojonation1487 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2010, 01:01 PM
- By fireshot91 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2010, 05:36 PM
- By Eazy123 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2010, 11:45 PM