Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default so ive put the cyanogen 7 mod on my NC, but how do i use the SD card now for storage?

is there a way to use my 16GB card for storage ala movies, music, photos? thye card shows up as "boot" and only 104 MB free space out of 115MB capacity. what gives?

Default Re: so ive put the cyanogen 7 mod on my NC, but how do i use the SD card now for storage?

Quote Originally Posted by jaythomas6596 View Post
    is there a way to use my 16GB card for storage ala movies, music, photos? thye card shows up as "boot" and only 104 MB free space out of 115MB capacity. what gives?
    Windows only sees the first partition of an SD card. Put the card in your nook, connect the nook to your computer and transfer stuff that way.

Sent from my HTC Evo V 4G

Default Re: so ive put the cyanogen 7 mod on my NC, but how do i use the SD card now for storage?

Quote Originally Posted by jaythomas6596 View Post

The remaining unused space on your card is unallocated. You need to use a program(Like Easeus Partition Master) and expand the primary partition with the unused space. You will have plenty of storage then.