Combined Bar with CM10? Navigation/Status/Clock?
Hi everyone! I recently decided to pull my nook color out of the drawer and flashed CM10! My nook hadn't been getting much love from me since I nabbed a fire-sale touchpad - but recently I've had some thoughts about how to start using it more.
I am liking cm10 on it very much - but I have one odd question - has the "combined bar" option been removed completely from cm10?
At least I think that is what it was called - the option to have both the home, back, statusbar and clock/notifications at the bottom of the screen? It's definitely not a dealbreaker for me, but I do miss it.
- 12-19-2012, 12:03 AM #3
Re: Combined Bar with CM10? Navigation/Status/Clock?
Try posting this on xda this forum is dead and I have no idea on an answer.
Sent from my HTC Evo V 4G
- By recDNA in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2012, 11:27 PM
- By tintn00 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2011, 09:34 AM
- By SpartanG01 in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2011, 01:45 PM
- By miamifin33 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 12-10-2010, 10:41 PM
- By schustdaddy in forum KeyboardsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2010, 11:58 AM