Well it's been awhile...

loribug26

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I have one of the original NC, rooted...with oh I can't even remember. It's probably been more than a year since I did the new ROM. I don't have it with me at the moment so I can't tell you exactly what it is.

I guess what I'm asking is...

Now that the new nooks are out, with more tablet like abilities, what is my best option for updating it? I'm sure there are new ROM's out there, but has everybody given up on the oldie, and gone to working on the new ones?

If I went back to stock, would I be able to update it with the new stuff from BN? I don't really think this is what I want to do, since I'm so used to it being the way it is.

Will there always be apps that say they aren't compatable b/c it doens't register as a tablet in google play?

Did any of that even make sense?
Ha...thanks!! ;)

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Check out Paranoid Android's JellyBean ROM for the Nook Color. Feels like a new device. Highly recommended

Robert Warman

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Ive got a nook color 16gig and im having trouble finding software that i can accualy download onto my pc to root it. 1.4.1 is the software version and i have a 2 gig sd card any info or links would be appreciated

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Ive got a nook color 16gig and im having trouble finding software that i can accualy download onto my pc to root it. 1.4.1 is the software version and i have a 2 gig sd card any info or links would be appreciated

You have the Nook Tablet, not the Nook Color. There is no 16gb Nook Color. check out the Nook Tablet forums for assistance in rooting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463