Well it's been awhile...
I have one of the original NC, rooted...with oh I can't even remember. It's probably been more than a year since I did the new ROM. I don't have it with me at the moment so I can't tell you exactly what it is.
I guess what I'm asking is...
Now that the new nooks are out, with more tablet like abilities, what is my best option for updating it? I'm sure there are new ROMs out there, but has everybody given up on the oldie, and gone to working on the new ones?
If I went back to stock, would I be able to update it with the new stuff from BN? I don't really think this is what I want to do, since I'm so used to it being the way it is.
Will there always be apps that say they aren't compatable b/c it doens't register as a tablet in google play?
Did any of that even make sense?
- 12-20-2012, 05:11 PM #2
- 12-25-2012, 07:12 AM #3
- 12-26-2012, 05:03 PM #4
- 12-26-2012, 08:11 PM #5
- By TemporalBeef in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2012, 02:32 PM
- By tyrelian in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 26Last Post: 08-21-2011, 10:36 AM
- By AJFSTORM in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 42Last Post: 06-30-2010, 09:39 AM
- By NVR2ND in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 21Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:29 PM
- By weihl165 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 15Last Post: 03-05-2010, 01:35 PM