- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
i got B&N nook color from a friend and it came bricked
i have tried everything, pressing on the "N" and power;"N"+Vol up+Power
the nook won't even turn up with microSD that i burned on him CWM to get the nook back to stock and then to install CM7/9/10
the only way that he does turn on is this way:
and yeah i know its for nook tablet and not nook color.
Because its nook color insted of green checkmark I get red X, but still this is the only way the screen turns on, gets to the part when it's installing and then i get A red X and the nook turns off again
i really need your help!
( i'm sorry for my english)
- 03-22-2013, 07:47 AM #2
Re: Dead nook
Did you try to root it?
If so, there might of been an chance that you've bricked your device.....
Something you must be aware of with rooting you devices.
Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums
- 03-24-2013, 04:56 PM #4
- By Alexpride007 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2011, 09:39 PM
- By BDP in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 12Last Post: 02-14-2011, 08:43 PM
- By iamisaac in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 28Last Post: 02-12-2011, 11:09 PM
- By trevgriff in forum Barnes & Noble NookReplies: 10Last Post: 07-29-2010, 10:47 PM
- By Chris Kerrigan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 19Last Post: 03-14-2010, 12:09 AM