- 2 Posts
i got B&N nook color from a friend and it came bricked
i have tried everything, pressing on the "N" and power;"N"+Vol up+Power
the nook won't even turn up with microSD that i burned on him CWM to get the nook back to stock and then to install CM7/9/10
the only way that he does turn on is this way:
and yeah i know its for nook tablet and not nook color.
Because its nook color insted of green checkmark I get red X, but still this is the only way the screen turns on, gets to the part when it's installing and then i get A red X and the nook turns off again
i really need your help!
( i'm sorry for my english)
- 03-22-2013, 06:47 AM #2
- 03-24-2013, 03:56 PM #4
- By Alexpride007 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2011, 08:39 PM
- By BDP in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 12Last Post: 02-14-2011, 07:43 PM
- By iamisaac in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 28Last Post: 02-12-2011, 10:09 PM
- By trevgriff in forum Barnes & Noble NookReplies: 10Last Post: 07-29-2010, 09:47 PM
- By Chris Kerrigan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 19Last Post: 03-13-2010, 11:09 PM