Google Play: Cannot Add Account

MyOhMyke

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
I rooted my Nook Color with the ADW Launcher, I have an APK installer and whatnot on the device now as well. I downloaded the latest Google Play Store APK and installed it, but when I went to run it, it asked me to add an account. When I click "yes" the app closes with no way for me to add an account to the Google Play store.

What I want to do is get the free app for the Wormworld Saga App here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=net.robotmedia.wormworld&token=-8jVITd2

But there doesn't seem a way for me to get it. There's an APK DOwnloader extension for Chrome that requires my Device ID; because I can't get into the Google Play shop, I can't get to the Device ID app. I can't add the device to my google play account because, again, I can't access the app. I got an APK for a Device ID app from another source, but it doesn't give me my 16-digit Device ID. If it was printed on the back of the cover for the SD slot, that fell off a while ago. =\

Did some poking around while I typed out the post, I think at some point this 'Droid' was added to my google play account, but I don't know how t make it go look for updated or download new apps now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay