Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Launching the Nook Home

My wife loves her NookColor so much that I rarely get to play with it. Right now I have it setup so that the N button launches the default Nook home. I have Home Switcher installed and ADW and LauncherPro installed.

I'd prefer to have ADW or Launcher as the default home, but the only way this would work is if there was a button or shortcut that launched the default nook home. Does anyone know of one other than a two button press for home switcher and then the default launcher?

-Josh

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    ROM
    phiremod for nook

Toss launcher pro and stick with ADW. Dont make anything the default launcher. when you hit the n button it asks you what launcher... Home or ADW, if you dont dig that put Home switcher on the home screen of ADW. I have looked all over for the same thing. There is nothing I have found.

Global Posts
    675 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Jailbroken/Rooted

Some of the virtual button apps (like the softkeys), let you specify two different homescreens, depending on if it's a single tap or double tap of the N button. I had mine setup for a while to use the Home for the single tap, and Zeam for doubletap.