1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock Unrooted (for now)

Default Multitouch dolphin hd not working

I used autonooter .02 on firmware 1.0.1 and multitiuch works in google maps and other apps that use it and multitouch tester registers 2 fingers and i installed skyfire and multitouch zooming didn't work. So i installed dolphin hd and pinch zooming isn't working even though everybody says it does. Soi installed dolphin browser the normal one and its working with pinch to zoom but its ui is ugly. So why is multitouch not working for dolphin hd?

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

I think the last update broke it. I had p2z until I updated it.

ROM
    Nookie Froyo/Honeycomb

Yeah, what he said....the new Dolphin update borks pinch-to-zoom on the nook (only on the stock ROM... It's fine on nookie)... I'll update the apps thread with this info...

p.s. - I'm happy with xScope, might be worth a free trial if you're looking for a new browser.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    Stock Unrooted (for now)

I have 2 questions. Is xscope free or trial or paid and can somebody post the old version of dolphin and im going to try dolphin hd 4.3 beta and see if that works and ill post what happened.

ROM
    Nookie Froyo/Honeycomb

There's a trial with xScope that doesn't require payment - it just puts a watermark on the bottom corner of the screen.
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ROM
    Stock Unrooted (for now)

Alright thanks will i found a download link already but thanks and i think i like dolphin the best but i haven't tried xscope i will try it later. Anyway 4.3 actually is the newest version but 4.2 is the one thy works for pinch to zoom. What do you guys think? Xscope or dolphin hd 4.2???

ROM
    Nookie Froyo/Honeycomb

Quote Originally Posted by rami98 View Post
    Alright thanks will i found a download link already but thanks and i think i like dolphin the best but i haven't tried xscope i will try it later. Anyway 4.3 actually is the newest version but 4.2 is the one thy works for pinch to zoom. What do you guys think? Xscope or dolphin hd 4.2???
    I personally think you'll be fine with either. Dolphin's free of course, xScope costs $3. xScope seemed a little zippier to me the last time I compared, but I might take another look myself . . .
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

ROM
    Stock Unrooted (for now)

And i am totally not putting on nookie i barely got up the courage to root my 2 week old nookcolor but i did and it was totally worth it. But 2.1 to 2.2 only adds flash player and hit and i think its fine already i only use youtube and its fast enough.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts

Thanks for the apk share Will.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

ROM
    Stock Unrooted (for now)

I also have a droid x that i have hacked the last drop out of it. Overclocked themd apex 1.3.0 (.1 was too buggy for me) so im not to this but on the nookcolor it was a lot different/ harder because you dont just download some apps and use files in them.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

ROM
    Stock Unrooted (for now)

So im trying to downoad files from dolphin but it says i need an sd card and i have them but they are all in use and i can't take them out. I tried changing the download directory but it still gives me that error. I plan on getting an sd in a few days but this is urgent and i don't have a computer near until tommorow

ROM
    Nookie Froyo/Honeycomb

Quote Originally Posted by rami98 View Post
    So im trying to downoad files from dolphin but it says i need an sd card and i have them but they are all in use and i can't take them out. I tried changing the download directory but it still gives me that error. I plan on getting an sd in a few days but this is urgent and i don't have a computer near until tommorow
    Yeah, you'll need an SD card to download anything. Maybe the data from one of your other cards could be uploaded to dropbox as a backup, then temporarily erase it to use in your nook?
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

ROM
    Stock Unrooted (for now)

Ok ill try it.