rooting problems? i need help!

lions80

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I recently rooted my book color, and have been having some issues. I used auto nooter, and had to redo the root process a few times. The problem is that. Nook color tools wasn't installed. Which means i don't have an option to set the device in debugging mode, and i can't install apks. Is there some other way to get nook color tools installed, or do i have to re root my nook?

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
When you try to reroot, have you set it back to facotry.. then register it with B&N and then autonooter?

I've so far ran autonooter against three different NC's, and haven't had an issue... Also, have you tried to remake the SD card image?? (i.e. repeat the step to create the autonooter card). If I get time at work today, I'll try and see if I can pull the nookcolor tools off of mine.. but I seriously recommend trying to redo the card, then do the reset of your device (using the boot 8x failure feature, then wipe/deregister).. once it's back up.. reregister (if you want to use it as an ereader). Then try autonooter.. also use the autonooter that goes with whatever version of Nook it's ruhning (I recommend upgrading to the 1.0.1 version, as autonooter is much easier that way).
Good Luck.!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon