1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nook Color and the Market

Ok, so I have my rooted nook color using 1.01 and autonooter. Works great, unfortunately some apps are just not on my market. The major annoyance atm is Pocket Legends. I thought itd be a fun game to do on the tablet, but just does not show up. Also couldnt find Trillian.

I have done some research and found that this had something to do with the build.prop and the fingerprint of my device, unfortunately cant find a solution. Just curious if other people have found a workaround or something here.

Contact the developer of the app and ask them about it. Maybe they do not support the screen's resolution.

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

Same problem.

Tried the build.prop fix, which gives me more app options, but still very lacking. Obvious omissions are adw.launcher/Launcher Pro/Zeam and xscope.

Does anyone have a better ro.build.fingerprint entry?

Of course, XDA is currently down, so I can't get the apps for sideloading.

TIA.

Global Posts
    673 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Jailbroken/Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by mageus View Post
    Same problem.

Tried the build.prop fix, which gives me more app options, but still very lacking. Obvious omissions are adw.launcher/Launcher Pro/Zeam and xscope.

Does anyone have a better ro.build.fingerprint entry?

Of course, XDA is currently down, so I can't get the apps for sideloading.

TIA.
    Almost tempted to compare it to my Evo and see if I can use that fingerprint entry..

used the same line from my Evo (even though it's 2.2), and nope, no changes for me..
    Last edited by imtravis; 01-23-2011 at 02:54 AM.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Annoyingly nookie froyo allows me to see the missing apps. Too bad it runs so awful for me.