Video player

vetteman30

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
thanks for all the ideas. i do not have a shortcut icon for the built in player. i can reach it when i select my movie file in root explored and i get an window asking which player I want to use - the built in or arc media, which i downloaded. how can i find a shortcut for that player to place in my app drawer or on a homescreen

chaloney

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
freemake works sometimes for me. some ripped dvds have a problem with video out of sync with audio. currently tritrying dvd decrypter with freemake to convert to mp4. thebuilt-in player plays mp4 files, Max resolution of 1024x600. freemake had an output setting for android that works. I think it is the ripping process that has problems sometimes for me. occasionally the video speeds up for a few seconds while the audio continues at normal speed, causing themto be out of sync.

xnewethicx

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
thanks for all the ideas. i do not have a shortcut icon for the built in player. i can reach it when i select my movie file in root explored and i get an window asking which player I want to use - the built in or arc media, which i downloaded. how can i find a shortcut for that player to place in my app drawer or on a homescreen

If it's been downloaded to your system, when you open your app drawer, there should be an icon for arcMedia, looks like a little silver film strip (all apps are alphabetized in the drawer by default), with a blue arrow on it. To put that on your homescreen, just touch and hold it (long touch) in the app drawer, and it will drop it to the home screen. Then just drag and drop to your desired location :)

panamamike

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know optimal settings?

What are the optimal video settings for the nook? Meaning
resolution
video bit rate
container
audio bit rate

Regards,

Mike

Forum statistics