1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default adb issue

I have my NC connected to a Windows XP system, and the NC shows up fine under "adb devices". When I try to run any adb shell commands, the command hangs at the prompt. Does anybody have any ideas on this one?

ROM
    Nookie Froyo/Honeycomb

Quote Originally Posted by Tom S. View Post
    I have my NC connected to a Windows XP system, and the NC shows up fine under "adb devices". When I try to run any adb shell commands, the command hangs at the prompt. Does anybody have any ideas on this one?
    Make sure your screen stays on while issuing commands. I don't know if that's the case here, but mine does that if the screen goes to sleep.
    Thanked by:
    Tom S. 

If you type "adb devices" in command window does show you nook? Also what operating system are you using

Hi Tom,

Read my thread..HERE.. and I have put up a step by step tutorial on how to setup ADB for devices..

From android sdk website use the .zip and NOT .exe and follow step2 in the Post here..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sillian OS Mobile: (Win based)

Buy me a soda if you like my work

Last edited by Sillian Himself; 01-29-2011 at 07:29 AM.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

It was the screen going to sleep issue. Thanks Will.