I have my NC connected to a Windows XP system, and the NC shows up fine under "adb devices". When I try to run any adb shell commands, the command hangs at the prompt. Does anybody have any ideas on this one?
    01-28-2011 05:08 PM
    I have my NC connected to a Windows XP system, and the NC shows up fine under "adb devices". When I try to run any adb shell commands, the command hangs at the prompt. Does anybody have any ideas on this one?
    Make sure your screen stays on while issuing commands. I don't know if that's the case here, but mine does that if the screen goes to sleep.
    Tom S. likes this.
    01-28-2011 05:55 PM
    If you type "adb devices" in command window does show you nook? Also what operating system are you using
    01-29-2011 06:33 AM
    Hi Tom,

Read my thread..HERE.. and I have put up a step by step tutorial on how to setup ADB for devices..

From android sdk website use the .zip and NOT .exe and follow step2 in the Post here..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sillian OS Mobile: HD2(Win based)

Buy me a soda if you like my work

01-29-2011 07:19 AM
    It was the screen going to sleep issue. Thanks Will.
    01-29-2011 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD