- 02-03-2011, 08:08 PM #276
- 02-03-2011, 08:10 PM #277
- 02-03-2011, 08:56 PM #278
- 02-03-2011, 09:02 PM #279
- 9 Posts
- BAMF GingerRemix 2.0
I've searched every page on this thread, here's MY problem...
I have the image installed and booted up just fine. Now I want to add the apk files but when I connect the NC to my MAC nothing happens. Never mounts the drives. adb doesn't see it either. Anyone else experience this?
- 02-03-2011, 09:06 PM #280
- 02-03-2011, 09:12 PM #281
- 02-03-2011, 09:15 PM #282
- 02-03-2011, 09:19 PM #283
Does anyone have a "more complete" NC-Honeycomb installation file that has the SDK, the Market, the GoogleServicesFramework.apk, nookcolor-easyADB and other things. I am a novice and spent a fair amount of time learning and getting Honeycomb on an SD card. Yes, it is sexy, but I can't load anything, even the programs that I copied over the the download folder on 3.0. HELP... Anyone have a more complete download, even if it is on ebay for $30.00?
- 02-03-2011, 09:20 PM #284
- 02-03-2011, 09:25 PM #285
- 02-03-2011, 09:34 PM #286
- 02-03-2011, 09:44 PM #287
- 02-03-2011, 09:58 PM #288
- 02-03-2011, 10:52 PM #289
- 02-03-2011, 11:49 PM #290
- 02-04-2011, 12:05 AM #291
[SCRIPT] Nook Color USB Drivers and ADB Setup (WinXP&7) - xda-developers
Once this was setup, running the previously mentioned commands got the nook up and running using adb.exe
- 02-04-2011, 12:36 AM #292
Hi- I'm completely new to this. I have 3.0 running on the nook, but can't even figure out where to start to get the market. I've downloaded both files but my Mac doesn't see the nook when I plug it in. I've tried researching it (I'm a librarian) and it's just over my head. Can someone explain to me how do do this? With small words, like I'm an *****?
- 02-04-2011, 12:54 AM #293
- 02-04-2011, 03:11 AM #294
- 6 Posts
- 2.1 Rooted
Force CLose errors
Got everything installed correctly but it seems after a few app install I get a force close very frequently now. Also my screen sensitivity seems off, I have to press a button rather hard to get it to register, interesting because in the dev tools there is a pointer config and it picks up my finger really well there.
- 02-04-2011, 03:43 AM #295
adb cant see device
i cant get adb to see the device, i use mac and i can get adb working no problem but can't get anything adb devices, i have usb debugging on but i cant get device to connect at all it charges through usb but thats it, i cant push nothing to it, when you guys plug in usb be does it come up in notification like on regular android phone.
- 02-04-2011, 07:37 AM #296
- 02-04-2011, 10:07 AM #297
- 02-04-2011, 10:31 AM #298
- 02-04-2011, 10:34 AM #299
- 02-04-2011, 10:44 AM #3001. Download this version of the Market (2.2.11).
2. Download GoogleServicesFramework.apk.
3. Place the files in your adb tools folder (or platform-tools on the newer version - wherever adb.exe is)
4. Open a command prompt in that folder, and issue the following commands:
adb shell mount -o remount,rw /dev/block/mmcblk1p2 /system
adb push Vending.apk system/app/Vending.apk
adb push GoogleServicesFramework.apk system/app/GoogleServicesFramework.apk
chmod 6755 Vending.apk
chmod 6755 GoogleServicesFramework.apk
I don't have a clue how to install the market.
Do I install the two downloads on my NC or my PC?
Do I connect my NC to PC?
Can someone dumb down the instructions step by step?