Booting from SD card, where's the rest of the free space?

Kaizmuth

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
I tried Nooky Froyo on a 16gb Class 10 SD, but wasn't overly happy with the severe lag I was getting on everything. I also noticed that since Nooky Froyo overwrites everything on the SD card, I don't have any free space left.

How do I get the 15gb of free space back to make it usable?

Ideally, I'd like to have Honeycomb installed on the SD card, with the rest formatted so I can run Titanium backups of my internal Nooter install, as well as music, pics, etc.

Any suggestions on how best to do this?

slimxwhitman

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I tried Nooky Froyo on a 16gb Class 10 SD, but wasn't overly happy with the severe lag I was getting on everything. I also noticed that since Nooky Froyo overwrites everything on the SD card, I don't have any free space left.

How do I get the 15gb of free space back to make it usable?

Ideally, I'd like to have Honeycomb installed on the SD card, with the rest formatted so I can run Titanium backups of my internal Nooter install, as well as music, pics, etc.

Any suggestions on how best to do this?

Let me see if I understand this. You want two partitions on your SD card? One partition as a boot partition for honeycomb, and second partition for Data? Thats very do-able. I'm at work and don't have the link but if you do a quick search in this forum you'll find how to do that. Its not difficult. If I have time to find the link before you do I'll post it here. Good Luck!

Reactions: RamboDroid

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084