Has anyone had any luck with a capacitive stylus for the nc. I tried a friends pogo that he has for his ipad and didnt work very well. I used the freehand mode in repligo reader to test it. It would make marks but not comtinuous lines.
    02-04-2011 10:02 AM
    You may want to try the screen calibration commands, but send the commands with the nook facing down. Supposedly the screen becomes extremely responsive. It may work better with a stylus after doing that. If you take the plunge, let me know as I am considering a pogo as well, but it would be nice to know if you can get it working.
    02-04-2011 12:02 PM
    Am buying a stylus-r-us stylus for my husband's ipad. Am planning on trying it on my NC and will post after I get it.

Also - I have seen on other forums where people have had success with the boxwave stylus.
    02-04-2011 05:14 PM
    Stylus-r-us doesn't work on Nook anywhere NEAR as well as on ipad.

A few people on other forums have suggested Dagi p501. People in general don't seem to be having much success drawing with most of them.

I have one of those on order (hubby got the stylus-r-us one)...will report back if it works.
    02-07-2011 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD