[HOW-TO] Flashable Zip: Install Honeycomb to Internal Memory (eMMC) of Nook Color

kenlbowen

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Follow the OP directions, but only "dd" over the hc4bootOC.img file and reboot. SetCPU is in readonly mode for me (due to my messing with su versions), but it does show 1100 as you play with Nook.

Reactions: jordan8201

dataknox

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I followed the directions and when I unmounted and removed the SD card and rebooted from Clockwork, it gets stuck at a screen that says "ANDROID" with a blinking cursor. Any thoughts?

MoCoTerp

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Hats off to those working on this, wish I was smart enough. Wonder if a boot selector between Honeycomb and Froyo for your Nook would be possible.

BDP

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
This is awesome.

Anyone else having issues with the Market? It seems to be fine to list apps and maybe download them but not install them? I'll see the "your item will be downloaded" screen and then it quickly just goes back to listing all the apps I have purchased. It installed just one -- angry birds -- the rest are just sitting there undownloaded/not installed.

Am I missing a simple step?

Using the flashable zip btw. Anyone else seeing this issue?

cr33p

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
This is awesome.

Anyone else having issues with the Market? It seems to be fine to list apps and maybe download them but not install them? I'll see the "your item will be downloaded" screen and then it quickly just goes back to listing all the apps I have purchased. It installed just one -- angry birds -- the rest are just sitting there undownloaded/not installed.

Am I missing a simple step?

Using the flashable zip btw. Anyone else seeing this issue?

Have you tried these steps

* If you have problems downloading from the Market, under Settings, go to Applications>Manage Applications>Google Services Framework - and choose wipe data and force stop. Still under Manage Applications, choose Market, and force stop. Then reboot and see if it works.

* If it isn't reading your SD card, power down, insert your SD before powering on, then boot up.

Reactions: will02128

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20