NC Volume Levels

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello and Thank you, I'm a recent user and have enjoyed the benafits of AF and the work all you folks have done (xda guys especially).

I searched the forums and didn't see this so I'm opening a thread.
While the NC speaker isn't great I find even with the volume set to max I get low output with most sources. I firmly believe there must be gain settings somewhere we can 'touch and modify' but I haven't been able to find them.
Of course I could use a headset (bluetooth coming !) but for casual use I'd like to be able to hear what I'm viewing at a more comfortable level.

Many thanks in Advance

ps I'm editing this to put search tags in thread ( Sound / Volume / Levels / Gain / Speaker )

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Hello and Thank you, I'm a recent user and have enjoyed the benafits of AF and the work all you folks have done (xda guys especially).

I searched the forums and didn't see this so I'm opening a thread.
While the NC speaker isn't great I find even with the volume set to max I get low output with most sources. I firmly believe there must be gain settings somewhere we can 'touch and modify' but I haven't been able to find them.
Of course I could use a headset (bluetooth coming !) but for casual use I'd like to be able to hear what I'm viewing at a more comfortable level.

Many thanks in Advance

ps I'm editing this to put search tags in thread ( Sound / Volume / Levels / Gain / Speaker )

I would just use a pair of earbuds. The NC is designed as a book reader with music playing in the background.

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes I could and Do.. and the NC was a ereader but the folks here
have done quite a bit and I suspect if nudged could do something on
this topic if enough interest is shown.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay