Hiding the B&N half-circle

questionfear

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I have been fiddling with Nookie Froyo and rooted stock firmware on my Nook Color, and overall I think I prefer the responsiveness of the stock firmware.

However, I don't use B&N's reading software at all, so is there a way to hide that half-circle menu shortcut? I keep hitting it when I hit the spacebar, and if it went away it would be absolutely perfect. Can I hide through Softkeys or Button Savior, or do i just need to train my fingers not to hit as I type?

lehons

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Most of the alternative launchers (Zeam, LauncherPro) have an option to run in full-screen mode. With Zeam, swiping down on the tablet toggles between full-screen and regular.
Although, this also hides the rest of that bar, including the time, notifications, and sometimes-back button. I suppose that's not actually what you're looking for.

On a bit of a tangent, is there any way to change the buttons that appear in the B&N toolbar, or their function?

questionfear

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Most of the alternative launchers (Zeam, LauncherPro) have an option to run in full-screen mode. With Zeam, swiping down on the tablet toggles between full-screen and regular.
Although, this also hides the rest of that bar, including the time, notifications, and sometimes-back button. I suppose that's not actually what you're looking for.

On a bit of a tangent, is there any way to change the buttons that appear in the B&N toolbar, or their function?

Yea, that's too far in the other direction! :)

Hmm, I don't know of how to change the buttons in the toolbar, but if I could change them I'd be happy to keep the circle!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34