New Here and have a few questions

SinSoWell

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey all! Just signed up to the forums today. I was in Books a Million today and noticed they sell the Nook Color now. I was playing with the demo unit and LOVED it. I have been wanting to get an ereader/android tablet and the price for Nook Color is just right. Here are my questions though:

1: I read online that Nook Color might soon support Netflix. Is that true? Does it not support it now?

2: What about YouTube? Do you have to watch the cell phone version of videos or can you watch them just as you would on your computer?

3: What type of app market does it have?

Thanks all in advance!! :)

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi, southcarolinaboy.
Welcome to Android Central.

: I read online that Nook Color might soon support Netflix. Is that true? Does it not support it now?
There are a few discussion about "Netfix" on devices - all these seem to be unofficial at this time.

What about YouTube? Do you have to watch the cell phone version of videos or can you watch them just as you would on your computer?
The mobile version of the "YouTube" videos plays really good on Android. It plays videos in (HD).

What type of app market does it have?
One of the best market available - "The Android Market" if it's android then it uses the android market. The Android market have over one hundred and fifty thousand apps available -

Enjoy Android and most of all enjoy your device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz