Honeycomb SDK finalized!

redwyvern

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
The moment we've been waiting for is here! With the final SDK out for Honeycomb, we should be seeing a FINAL STABLE version real soon! Now I'm torn between CM7, and this. On one hand, I like the newness of Honeycomb, but at the same time, CM7 mod is really rocking with the new nightlies (minus video :-( ). What's a NC owner to do???

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Honeycomb is a tablet OS and the Nook is more a tablet than it is a phone.

I say you rock the CM7 Nightly builds until you see of version of HC that is stable enough for your needs.

That's what I plan to do.

PoohBearCale

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Best option?

So after rooting to hc and taking my nook back to stock last night, I want to try the nightly mod however I can't locate it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

techh10

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
my nook color should be coming here within 1-2 days...should i jump in and put on v4 or should i wait for v5...is it hard to upgrade from each version or is it easy

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
So after rooting to hc and taking my nook back to stock last night, I want to try the nightly mod however I can't locate it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is the CM7 Nightly
http://forum.androidcentral.com/bar...all-cm7-gingerbread-internal-memory-emmc.html

my nook color should be coming here within 1-2 days...should i jump in and put on v4 or should i wait for v5...is it hard to upgrade from each version or is it easy

It may mean a complete wipe to go from v4 to v5...especially if v5 is based of the new full HC SDK...

You need to wait until V5 comes out and see what the recommended instructions are.

redwyvern

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that sounds like a plan. It's so nice to have options! Ultimately, Honeycomb will live on my NC. BUT... a stable CM7 on a bootable SD card would be nice to have as well!

Honeycomb is a tablet OS and the Nook is more a tablet than it is a phone.

I say you rock the CM7 Nightly builds until you see of version of HC that is stable enough for your needs.

That's what I plan to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke