1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    CleanRom 1.1-CM7-Stock

Default nook booting issue

when i try to boot my nook it hangs on the n logo screen and it wont boot, i can get into clockwork but i have tried the method in the unrooting stickie...please help i want my nook back
    My list:
    God
    Family
    Android
    Everything else
    Devil
    Apple
    Steve Jobs

I feel you on this one! I thought I had bricked my Nook last night when the same thing happened to me. I could boot up but always ended up in Clockwork without any way of getting past it. I decided to restore it to stock, following these directions: http://forum.androidcentral.com/barn...ted-stock.html

FYI, I misread the title and thought it was going back to virgin stock. Since this method returns the Nook to rooted stock, that may be why I had a problem installing Nook update 1.1.0 and I couldn't use my Froyo and HC SD cards. After repeatedly trying the 8 interrupted boots method, I decided to try using the Hardware Key Combination method to do a factory reset. It worked and I was then able to successfully install the update. I am now running Froyo and HC again!

HTH
    Last edited by techienana; 02-27-2011 at 06:48 PM.

Default HELP

Quote Originally Posted by techienana View Post
    I feel you on this one! I thought I had bricked my Nook last night when the same thing happened to me. I could boot up but always ended up in Clockwork without any way of getting past it. I decided to restore it to stock, following these directions: http://forum.androidcentral.com/barn...ted-stock.html

FYI, I misread the title and thought it was going back to virgin stock. Since this method returns the Nook to rooted stock, that may be why I had a problem installing Nook update 1.1.0 and I couldn't use my Froyo and HC SD cards. After repeatedly trying the 8 interrupted boots method, I decided to try using the Hardware Key Combination method to do a factory reset. It worked and I was then able to successfully install the update. I am now running Froyo and HC again!

HTH
    Can you please give details of the "Hard Key" reset. I am stuck at CWR, it does not see my SD card and I have tried the 8 reset to no avail...PLEASE, I am at my wits ends