Google Apps on Honeycomb?

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway I can get the google apps on honeycomb along with the market without doing the ADB stuff? Im having a hard time setting that up to work right? What is the easiest way I can get the market and other google apps on Honeycomb?

E_man

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I think I saw that honeycomb apps don't work yet since they need API 11 and the pre release is API 10.

Edit: Oh, i misread. Looks like you meant normal Gapps, and not the new honeycomb based ones :p

Last edited:

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I know you can use ADB to get the market working but I'm not sure how well. I haven't seen anything about the gapps. Remember, it's still based off of the preview SDK.

The HC source should drop soon and then you'll start seeing this issues being worked on.

Honeycomb is awesome but even deeper-blue said "This is not meant as a primetime ready rom. This is a preview after all." on his XDA thread.

I know better than to suggest folks 'be patient" because that doesn't seem to be a trait that many in the Android community have, myself included. :D
That's a good thing though, makes for a lot of lively conversation and a fun community.

BTW if you are having ADB issues, this thread worked perfectly for me.

[DRIVER PACK] Easy USB ADB Installer for Windows (32/64 bit) - xda-developers