Why can't I download any apps from the Android Marketplace?

Haso17

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, i recently took advantage of the $200 offer from B&N and I got my Nook today! I rooted it with really no problem, followed this video and got root access. I've been tinkering around a bit and my first thing I wanted to do was download Angry Birds. After about 5 minutes of it sitting there saying starting download I tried a different app and same problem. I shut it down but it keeps doing the same thing. Any ideas why this might be? Thanks

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I just got mine as well (jumped on the ebay discount as well). Read more. I believe you need to sideload the apps. Haven't had time to play with mine yet. I'm gonna run everything off the sd card for now till honeycome is fully baked and ready for internal prime time.

Haso17

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Actually just download Launcher Pro from the marketplace and it seems to allow the other apps to download. Don't know why Launcher Pro decided to download but i like it a bit better anyway.

Radamand

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Actually just download Launcher Pro from the marketplace and it seems to allow the other apps to download. Don't know why Launcher Pro decided to download but i like it a bit better anyway.

same here, couldnt get anything from the market until i installed launcher pro.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon