CM12 - Youtube doesnt work

rnaodm

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
"There was a problem while playing. Touch to retry"

every video I try gives me this error, Im running CM 12. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the youtube app, same results.

Is this just a known bug with CM12? Ive tried google for help but so many results have nothing to do with the Nook Color

Kazy

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
It's not a bug. It's due to the fact that DSP hasn't been implemented yet.

If you want to watch youtube, switch your user agent to Desktop and go to their site.

psyclon9

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
It's not a bug. It's due to the fact that DSP hasn't been implemented yet.

If you want to watch youtube, switch your user agent to Desktop and go to their site.

I can't play Yotuube videos from the app, or when i use the browser.
i just recently purchased this rooted NK too, froyo 2.3.2
is there anyway possible to be able to play Youtube?

sid00702

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Just rooted nook color with latest CM7. Can't can Youtube app to play any video. Go direct to youtube website won't play video also. Flash 10.1 works on other website. Please help.
Edit/Delete Message

robt1

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Known problem. Cm7 nightly 22 now has dsp and YouTube app works, though still slow.

Use dalingrins latest kernel for best success.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

psyclon9

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
How long will it take to have it fully functional without lag etc?
if it works now, but still slow or whatnot, I'll wait for it be 100% or near it..

robt1

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
How long will it take to have it fully functional without lag etc?
if it works now, but still slow or whatnot, I'll wait for it be 100% or near it..

Seeing as build 22 was the first to feature a working youtube app and it was released all of two days ago, I suspect that improvements will be made within the next week. To everyone who has taken issue with youtube not working, please realize that these CM7 developers are not paid, and have worked at an astounding pace to get us to this point in a little over a month. Be patient and give thanks!

psyclon9

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Seeing as build 22 was the first to feature a working youtube app and it was released all of two days ago, I suspect that improvements will be made within the next week. To everyone who has taken issue with youtube not working, please realize that these CM7 developers are not paid, and have worked at an astounding pace to get us to this point in a little over a month. Be patient and give thanks!

I give my thanks, and when it comes to non-paid devs even more, they can take their time :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084