Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default nook color honeycomb. need HELP!!!!!

    I have followed all of the steps to installing honeycomb on a sd card. but when i open winimage and under ‘Disk’ choose "Restore Virtual Image to Physical Drive." my sd card flash drive does not show up in the box. nothing shows up in the box. what am i doing wrong. please help. im so close that i can taste it.
  2. #2  

    Default

    Had that problem for myself for a moment..

    Be sure to choose the option to view all files instead of the default
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default

    i dont even get that far. when you click disk it gives you the option to choose restore virtual image to physical drive. when you click that a box appears and it should have your disk drive listed there. in my case nothing is listed there. what do i do???
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default

    come on guys, help me out here.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default

    Winimage will not recognize my sd card. When i click "restor virtual image to physical drive" a box pops up that is supposed to have my sd drive as an option. There is nothing in the box and i cannot find help anywhere. Someone please tell me what im doing wrong.
  6. #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CB7Junkie View Post
    Winimage will not recognize my sd card. When i click "restor virtual image to physical drive" a box pops up that is supposed to have my sd drive as an option. There is nothing in the box and i cannot find help anywhere. Someone please tell me what im doing wrong.
    Did you format the card as FAT32?
  7. #7  

    Default

    How are you loading the card? (ie... sd adapter going into the computer, micro-sd card reader.......)

    Does the computer see it in windows explorer?
  8. #8  

    Default reformat card

    Reformat card within pc as fat32. That worked for me.
  9. #9  

    Default

    which OS?
    if under win7, try to right click winimage and run as administrator.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default

    im running windows xp. it is formatted to fat 32. i am using a micro sd card reader and my computer does recognize it as a sd card.
  11. #11  

    Default

    Is there an option to "run as admin" in XP. It's been so long since I have used XP I can't remember. Try running WinImage as Administer?

    What size card do you have?
  12. #12  

    Default Winimage and your SD

    You may need to use diskmanager in Windows to change the drive letter or alocate the space on the SD card.
    Quote Originally Posted by CB7Junkie View Post
    I have followed all of the steps to installing honeycomb on a sd card. but when i open winimage and under ‘Disk’ choose "Restore Virtual Image to Physical Drive." my sd card flash drive does not show up in the box. nothing shows up in the box. what am i doing wrong. please help. im so close that i can taste it.
  13. #13  
    midasag's Avatar

    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

    Default

    I am having this exact same problem. When I click on the write button along the top, it goes for about 3 seconds, then stops. Frustrating.

    Edit: try running as adminstrator. Seems to be working for me now. Thanks for the tip above.
    Last edited by midasag; 03-07-2011 at 01:13 AM.
  14. #14  
    bravebull's Avatar

    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drive-N-Fine View Post
    Is there an option to "run as admin" in XP. It's been so long since I have used XP I can't remember. Try running WinImage as Administer?

    What size card do you have?
    Right click on the file you want to run. Choose "run as" and then you'll get the the option to "run as user". Choose administrator.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

    Default

    ok. i fixed my problem. i just had to use a computer with windows 7. now how do i get the market on the nook with honeycomb???

Posting Permissions

B