Boots but LauncherPro Plus FCs

azjerry

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm running Froyo 0.6.8 off the SD card. I've been using LauncherPro for a couple of days. Last night I was installing apps and also installed the key for LauncherPro Plus. I did a reboot and get to the unlock screen fine. When I unlock I get a FC popup for LauncherPro Plus. This is very repeatable even after several reboot.

Are there any options for me to recover from this other than re-burning my SD card and starting over (and not entering the LPPlus code)?

slcbtf

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Mine was doing the same thing.

I actually was also getting sick of softkeys so I changed over to button savior. The FC have now stopped. I'm not sure which version of softkeys I was using, but everything is running smooth now.

azjerry

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
How did you change over? I can't get any launcher to start. I can occasionally get the Softkeys toolbar open but it doesn't seem to work other than that.

FWIW I tried Button Savior earlier but couldn't get it to do anything. I eventually uninstalled. Thinking back I wonder though if I didn't disable Softkeys which may have caused an interaction.

slcbtf

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
First I downloaded Button Savior, and then I uninstalled softkeys. Then I went into Button Savior and played with the settings to get them how I wanted them.

azjerry

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Yes but my problem is that I can't get the launcher (launcher pro in this case) to even start without crashing so I have no way, AFAIK, to uninstall or install anything. Softkeys does start. If I time things right I can get the Softkeys toolbar open. Maybe with luck I can get into it's settings and change the launcher back to the stock Froyo?