Sideload update 1.1 download corrupt

rnaodm

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Tried downloading it using Firefox/chrome on two different computers, download completes but is corrupt.

Is there anyone that can upload their copy to rapidshare or something else and shoot me a link, please.

Thanks!

rnaodm

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
thanks I dont know whats going on but im pretty sure I tried that link as well with the same result, Ive even tried on a different internet connection, on a different computer.

doesnt make much sense.

Edit: That link gives me the same result. Can you try to download it and let me know if it opens for you.

Last edited:

lancelot916

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
what I mean is do the steps in that thread... I found that one reason why you couldn't load the update is due to your version of 1.0.1 rather than the actual file.

you can start at step 2 which is using "power + n" to restore to factory reset and then try the sideload file.

rnaodm

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I did the factory reset, the sideload_update.zip is the only file that remains corrupt no matter how many times I download it, I can transfer it to the nook unplug the usb, plug the usb back in, and the file is gone.

lancelot916

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem as you using the link from that thread. Here is a link to download it from. I was so frustrated trying to figure it out, but once I downloaded this everything went smoothly.

http://www.techerrata.com/dl.php?path=14&file=Sideload_update_1-1.zip

You will have to change the file name and get rid of the "_1-1" at the end of Sideload_update before putting it onto your Nook Color otherwise it won't work.

fyi I am using the same link in the forum I suggested.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital