market...sd card...halp

darkmatter

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
for the life of me I can't figure out how to get the market on nookie froyo. I've read everything I can, but nothing seems to work.

the links in http://forum.androidcentral.com/bar...4050-tips-nookie-froyo-tips-work-arounds.html seem to not work.

between the market and not being able to partition my sd card to get the rest of my 16gigs... so frustrated, lol.

I've been looking through xda, droid central, android tablets and this forum trying to find all the pieces I need to get this stuff working. All the information seems to be so fragmented that I'm having a hard time figuring out whats what.

I had phiremod working, but the lack of video capability was a deal breaker. nookie froyo seems like it should be perfect for me...if I could get my sd card and market working, lol.

thanks for any help.

*edit

well, finally got myself back to stock. I think, for now, I'm just going to run with autonooter which seemed to work just fine til I started messing with it, lol. I remember telling my girlfriend that I should have just left well enough alone. Oh well, its been a learning experience.

Last edited: