Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    PhyscoAssassinX's Avatar

    Posts
    203 Posts
    Global Posts
    208 Global Posts
    ROM
    Dev Alliance Sense 5.0

    Default FINALLY! got Bluetooth Keyboard to work on Nook

    so im running cm7 and i have an apple Bluetooth Keyboard, it would pair & connect but it would'nt type until i went to the market downloaded bluetooth keyboard JP-Bluetooth went to settings>language & keyboards> Enabled Bluetooth keyboard JP-Bluetooth, connected and pow! works like a charm, hope this helps anyone else having problems
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-11-2014 at 01:32 PM.
    Thanked by:
  2. #2  
    ndinfla's Avatar

    Posts
    60 Posts
    ROM
    Rted stk, Froyo,HC,Cm7 sd

    Default

    Are you runnning from internal or the sd card. I have the SD image and it is super smooth and stable, The issue i am having is getting my droid x to pair and connect. It shows paired but not connected. Any suggestions

    Update

    Both devices showed paired but not connected but i was still able to trasfer pics and files between the two. On to keybaord and headphones next.. Thanks to all in the forum.
    Last edited by ndinfla; 03-16-2011 at 03:37 AM. Reason: UPDATE :
    Ndinfla

    If i helped hit the thanks button

    Trying to learn something new every day.
  3. #3  

    Default

    believe CM7 build 17 from late last week enabled bluetooth.
    Nexus 4 / Nexus 7 / Transformer Prime
    @digitalslacker
    +digitalslacker
  4. #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ndinfla View Post
    Are you runnning from internal or the sd card. I have the SD image and it is super smooth and stable, The issue i am having is getting my droid x to pair and connect. It shows paired but not connected. Any suggestions
    That's the problem I have with my fascinate. It pairs but says it isn't connected.
  5. #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ndinfla View Post
    Are you runnning from internal or the sd card. I have the SD image and it is super smooth and stable, The issue i am having is getting my droid x to pair and connect. It shows paired but not connected. Any suggestions
    download wifi tether (not wireless tether) its still in beta, and is made by the same group of guys. works like a charm
  6. #6  
    ndinfla's Avatar

    Posts
    60 Posts
    ROM
    Rted stk, Froyo,HC,Cm7 sd

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctenc001 View Post
    download wifi tether (not wireless tether) its still in beta, and is made by the same group of guys. works like a charm
    Thanks for the info i will give it a shot after work.
    Ndinfla

    If i helped hit the thanks button

    Trying to learn something new every day.
  7. #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clak View Post
    That's the problem I have with my fascinate. It pairs but says it isn't connected.
    Have a SF as well, can't get the device to say connected, but BT GPS does in fact connect (only thing I needed to get from my phone via BT)
  8. #8  
    ndinfla's Avatar

    Posts
    60 Posts
    ROM
    Rted stk, Froyo,HC,Cm7 sd

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyscoAssassinX View Post
    so im running cm7 and i have an apple Bluetooth Keyboard, it would pair & connect but it would'nt type until i went to the market downloaded bluetooth keyboard JP-Bluetooth went to settings>language & keyboards> Enabled Bluetooth keyboard JP-Bluetooth, connected and pow! works like a charm, hope this helps anyone else having problems
    Just a quick question. was the name of the program Bluekeyboard JP?
    Ndinfla

    If i helped hit the thanks button

    Trying to learn something new every day.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: FINALLY! got Bluetooth Keyboard to work on nook

    I have a Nook Tablet with Android. I want to get a keyboard for Christamas. I dont know how to make one work or if one would work. Any help would be appreciated.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: FINALLY! got Bluetooth Keyboard to work on nook

    When I went to install it there was a huge flag. It said that it had permission to see everything you key, including credit cards, passwords and such. I uninstalled it immediately after that. Be wary of some of the android apps, they are not vetted by Google, like the Apple App store is. You may not use your device for that, so probably not a problem. But if you check into your bank and such don't use the bluetooth keyboard. (The flavor of android is Ice Cream Sandwich or 4.0)

Posting Permissions

B