FINALLY! got Bluetooth Keyboard to work on Nook

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
so im running cm7 and i have an apple Bluetooth Keyboard, it would pair & connect but it would'nt type until i went to the market downloaded bluetooth keyboard JP-Bluetooth went to settings>language & keyboards> Enabled Bluetooth keyboard JP-Bluetooth, connected and pow! works like a charm, hope this helps anyone else having problems

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ndinfla

ndinfla

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Are you runnning from internal or the sd card. I have the SD image and it is super smooth and stable, The issue i am having is getting my droid x to pair and connect. It shows paired but not connected. Any suggestions

Update

Both devices showed paired but not connected but i was still able to trasfer pics and files between the two. On to keybaord and headphones next.. Thanks to all in the forum.

Last edited:

Clak

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Are you runnning from internal or the sd card. I have the SD image and it is super smooth and stable, The issue i am having is getting my droid x to pair and connect. It shows paired but not connected. Any suggestions

That's the problem I have with my fascinate. It pairs but says it isn't connected.

ctenc001

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site

download wifi tether (not wireless tether) its still in beta, and is made by the same group of guys. works like a charm

ndinfla

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
so im running cm7 and i have an apple Bluetooth Keyboard, it would pair & connect but it would'nt type until i went to the market downloaded bluetooth keyboard JP-Bluetooth went to settings>language & keyboards> Enabled Bluetooth keyboard JP-Bluetooth, connected and pow! works like a charm, hope this helps anyone else having problems

Just a quick question. was the name of the program Bluekeyboard JP?

Nise Lepordo

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: FINALLY! got Bluetooth Keyboard to work on nook

I have a Nook Tablet with Android. I want to get a keyboard for Christamas. I dont know how to make one work or if one would work. Any help would be appreciated.

NookUser298

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: FINALLY! got Bluetooth Keyboard to work on nook

When I went to install it there was a huge flag. It said that it had permission to see everything you key, including credit cards, passwords and such. I uninstalled it immediately after that. Be wary of some of the android apps, they are not vetted by Google, like the Apple App store is. You may not use your device for that, so probably not a problem. But if you check into your bank and such don't use the bluetooth keyboard. (The flavor of android is Ice Cream Sandwich or 4.0)