Return to stock Launcher possible on rooted stock NC?

bbasiaga

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Using the excellent instructions here, I successfully rooted my NC last night. Its great to have my first Android device up and running!

I read about installing a new launcher to improve the experience of the device in the recommended apps thread. I spent some time with the search function, but was unable to find an answer to the following question.

If I try a new launcher, can I easily return to the stock launcher if I so choose? I know there is an app in the market place that allows you to switch between launchers. If I install that, will it retain the original launcher as one of the options?

Thanks
-Brian

cianpop

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes, the default launcher is still there. You can even just go to Settings > Applications, then find your launcher app, go into it and "Clear Defaults". Then when you press home you will be asked to select a default home app. But the Home Switcher app is also useful.

Roger_H

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Somehow my home key in soft keys takes me to the stock launcher and the home key in zeam and the N button takes me to the zeam launcher. When I want to go to the stock launcher I just use softkeys.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay