Connecting to company wifi

froggersloth

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
So, I have CM build 18 on my NC, with Android 2.3.3. I can connect to my home wifi with no problems; however, when I try to connect at work, it fails. There's nothing informative in the failure message.

A friend here has a Samsung Galaxy S. He can connect with no problem. I duplicated his settings (PEAP, PAP) but still can't connect. My credentials work properly on my laptop. He verified that no special work was done on his phone (personal, not company-issued). Is there some fundamental difference between Android on the Galaxy S and the build on my NC that would cause these differing results? Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot/fix this? Thanks in advance.

burkett1974

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Actually had the same problem at work myself. After several failed attempts at changing settings on the NC, we switched the channel that the router was broadcasting on and it connected with no problem. This was strange because the NC was seeing the network before with full signal strength, just wouldn't connect. After the channel was switched to 11, it connected quick with no issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21