Tapatalk not remembering passwords/fonts

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Tapatalk works fine on my Evo but on the Nook it is simply refusing to remember forum passwords. It seems to remember the user id but makes you enter the password every time.

What would be the difference between the devices that would make the exact same program behave differently like this? Any idea how to fix it?
====================================================

While I am here some menu items, on some programs, are displaying the font as the same color as the background or just a shade lighter. It makes reading the text impossible or nearly so depending. Is there a way to fix this somehow?

This is NOT simply the text that is ghosted because it can not be selected.

Example: In the Gmail app if I go to the settings screen everything under general settings is fine. Under Notifications settings I see Email notifications just fine but the Select ring tone and Vibrate are white text just a shade whiter than the background so can barely be read. I can select them so they are active but the text is hard to read.

Other menus on some programs the text is the exact same shade as the background and can not be read at all!

How does this look on other nooks? Is this supposed to be bold type or something that is displaying a different color instead?