1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wifi not working, ugh

Hello all,

Well, something happened, and I am at a loss.

Stock rooted, all except youtube was working fine. Now, after some monkeying around trying to get Swiftkey keyboard to work, my Wifi wont connect. I have checked many things several times, including removing all apps that I installed recently, reset password, etc etc.

My NC sees my home Wifi, and attempts to connect, but just won't. I'm really at a loss, any suggestions would be great.

Also, everything else seems to be working fine. Just stuck "obtaining IP addressf rom 2wire686".

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Allsack View Post
    Hello all,

Well, something happened, and I am at a loss.

Stock rooted, all except youtube was working fine. Now, after some monkeying around trying to get Swiftkey keyboard to work, my Wifi wont connect. I have checked many things several times, including removing all apps that I installed recently, reset password, etc etc.

My NC sees my home Wifi, and attempts to connect, but just won't. I'm really at a loss, any suggestions would be great.

Also, everything else seems to be working fine. Just stuck "obtaining IP addressf rom 2wire686".

Try resetting your router
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    Thanked by:

I actually had the same problem, it would recognize my network, connect shortly, then disconnect and say it was out of range. I reset my router, reset the NC, everything i could think of, i ended up calling BN and they walked me through the usual hard reset and factory default stuff, which didnt fix anything, and ended up just sending me a brand new one..i have to send the old one back of course, which means the wipe back to stock, but no big deal and the new one works great!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Wow.

Droidxcon, thank you. So simple, works now. I may give froyo a try,,,but it works so good now,,,,,