Hello all,

Well, something happened, and I am at a loss.

Stock rooted, all except youtube was working fine. Now, after some monkeying around trying to get Swiftkey keyboard to work, my Wifi wont connect. I have checked many things several times, including removing all apps that I installed recently, reset password, etc etc.

My NC sees my home Wifi, and attempts to connect, but just won't. I'm really at a loss, any suggestions would be great.

Also, everything else seems to be working fine. Just stuck "obtaining IP addressf rom 2wire686".
    03-19-2011 01:53 AM
    Hello all,

Well, something happened, and I am at a loss.

Stock rooted, all except youtube was working fine. Now, after some monkeying around trying to get Swiftkey keyboard to work, my Wifi wont connect. I have checked many things several times, including removing all apps that I installed recently, reset password, etc etc.

My NC sees my home Wifi, and attempts to connect, but just won't. I'm really at a loss, any suggestions would be great.

Also, everything else seems to be working fine. Just stuck "obtaining IP addressf rom 2wire686".

Try resetting your router
    Allsack likes this.
    03-19-2011 02:03 AM
    I actually had the same problem, it would recognize my network, connect shortly, then disconnect and say it was out of range. I reset my router, reset the NC, everything i could think of, i ended up calling BN and they walked me through the usual hard reset and factory default stuff, which didnt fix anything, and ended up just sending me a brand new one..i have to send the old one back of course, which means the wipe back to stock, but no big deal and the new one works great!
    03-19-2011 03:04 AM
    Wow.

Droidxcon, thank you. So simple, works now. I may give froyo a try,,,but it works so good now,,,,,
    03-19-2011 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD