Wifi not working, ugh

Allsack

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

Well, something happened, and I am at a loss.

Stock rooted, all except youtube was working fine. Now, after some monkeying around trying to get Swiftkey keyboard to work, my Wifi wont connect. I have checked many things several times, including removing all apps that I installed recently, reset password, etc etc.

My NC sees my home Wifi, and attempts to connect, but just won't. I'm really at a loss, any suggestions would be great.

Also, everything else seems to be working fine. Just stuck "obtaining IP addressf rom 2wire686".

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

Well, something happened, and I am at a loss.

Stock rooted, all except youtube was working fine. Now, after some monkeying around trying to get Swiftkey keyboard to work, my Wifi wont connect. I have checked many things several times, including removing all apps that I installed recently, reset password, etc etc.

My NC sees my home Wifi, and attempts to connect, but just won't. I'm really at a loss, any suggestions would be great.

Also, everything else seems to be working fine. Just stuck "obtaining IP addressf rom 2wire686".

Try resetting your router

Reactions: Allsack

rockerjockey

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I actually had the same problem, it would recognize my network, connect shortly, then disconnect and say it was out of range. I reset my router, reset the NC, everything i could think of, i ended up calling BN and they walked me through the usual hard reset and factory default stuff, which didnt fix anything, and ended up just sending me a brand new one..i have to send the old one back of course, which means the wipe back to stock, but no big deal and the new one works great!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad