Screenshots

dpakrr

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi

Lol after spending ages on this forum, finally ordered a Nook Color and got it a week back. having spent a week with it, i have to say that i am delighted with the purchase.

it came with 1.1, rooting was very easy. made a backup and got stuck in clockwork mod while booting so removed clockwork mod with the flashable zip file and now works properly.

havent spent much time on the rooted 1.1 though. i have been running honeycomb off my class 6 transcend 8gb microsdhc card and its awesome.

its sluggish and a lot of apps dont download but ive got all my basic necessary apps loaded including pulse, class buddy pro, angry birds among others. its only a wonder how great it will be once deeper-blue or somebody else comes up with a stable rom. battery life is great too. get around 7 hours and it last forever if kept on standby :D

my question is how to take a screenshot while on honeycomb running off the sd card? i tried holding the 'n' buttong down and pressing volume down but that doesnt seem to do anything. any other alternative method of taking screenshots?

i want to take screenshots and post them here and also use it for a review i plan to do on "honeycomb on the nook color." thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon