Non rooted Stock with Froyo, ADB question

only one haze

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok here is my situation. The NC is for my wife but I want to play around with it. I am leaving the stock ROM untouched (no rooting). I have Nookie Froyo on a microSD and it boots just fine. I have done easyADB but when I do adb devices it comes back with my serial number being 11223344556677. I have not tried anything further than this because it was late and I figured that with it not showing my correct serial number it would not work.

What should I do? I am on Vista 32. The NC shows as Android Composite ADB Interface in device manager. Thanks for the help, if there is any other info needed let me know.

Also, this is my first Android device, so this whole thing is new to me. So things that may seem like a given I have no clue about. I am usually very good with this sort of thing and following directions. I have modded xboxes and stuff, but this is a whole new beast to me.

GuyWithDogs

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Sounds OK to me so far. I did that same thing last week, but it took me forever to get the ADB interface working. Once I did, I followed the instructions, and I've got a cool toy, uh, research tool...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol