Calendar Widget

Tarpit_Carnivore

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a calendar widget that properly scales on the Nooks? I've tried the two I have from Pure and Jorte but both only take up a small corner of the screen leaving no room to be moved around.

jbrown1114

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Jorte offers several differnet sized widgets, from 1x1 up to 5x5, I believe. It's what I'm using on my HC flashed nook.

If you are having problems moving your widgets, try this: (I'm assuming you are running HC.)

Tap and hold the area you are trying to move your widget to. Either the widget menu flyout will open or, as I suspect, the desktop will go into its grid/placement mode, and you will be able to remove the transparent "widget" that you are holding by placing it in the trash at the upper right corner of your screen.

What seems to happen is that sometimes while placing widgets, HC will designat a space for them on the screen, but then fail to populate that space. This will leave what otherwise appear to be unused portions of your home screens, unavailable for placing widgets and shortcuts.

I hope that helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes