Question on Rooting NC

zakolson5

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
purchasing a nook color soon and didn't realize i could root froyo or honeycomb, my question is I still want to be able to read my books in the nook color will this disable the reading on the NC?

zakolson5

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
might have answered my own question maybe somebody could give me verification, with auto-rooter you still have the nook color itself but able to add apps and the market to it is that correct?

willyp87

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
might have answered my own question maybe somebody could give me verification, with auto-rooter you still have the nook color itself but able to add apps and the market to it is that correct?

With autonooter you are still able to read books, the stock rom is still present. Even if you do decide to flash another rom, you could download the nook app and use that for your BN books as well.

Reactions: zakolson5

xenoph0be#AC

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
The app is similar to the NC ROM, but not as pretty. You can run Froyo from an SD card, and can easily go back to stock by removing the SD to read.

jeregano

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
I find my rooted stick runs great di can still read books and magazines. I really like the stock reader and think when the update is rooted an i have flash all my needs will have been met.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair