Adding photos and music?

Shad#AC

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I have successfully rooted my NC using the "sd method". I blundered my way through the ADB process and now have Market. But I have been trying for 2 days to figure how to download music and photos. I've tried adding the files to the sd (while in a card reader, my computer won't recognize the NC except as a mass storage device and asks me to in insert a disc), but I can't access them when the sd is in the NC. This morning I did successfully add a couple of songs via email download, but that is painfully slow. Any help here would be appreciated.

Floranova

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I am in the same boat basically. I have honeycomb installed on the sd card. I have learned how to add apps and games via the adb install command prompt method. But I cannot figure out how to add my ebooks or pdf files to the honeycomb and read them. I could care less about music on it...I have a mp3 player but I would like to be able to browse the drives with windows explorer and copy books to it....then brows the folders with honeycombs reader app or its file manager...which I have not seen either. Im a windows dude and can get around it just fine but these phones and tablets are something else.

What am I missing to get the drives working in windows? Do I just format the drives that are visible but un readible. Did not meen to walk over your thread SHAD...but the subjects are similer.
Floranova

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon