Google Voice on Nook?

aviduser

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I would love to get this working--at least to check messages and send text messages via Google Voice.

Anyone have any success here?

aviduser

bwat1009

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I have it on mine for text messages (send and receive) just have to root and install the google apps and it should just be a matter of adding your number to the app ( i assume u already have an account). The app should be included with the google apps. If not download from android market. What kind of trouble have u been having?

aviduser

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I have not gotten past the setup step in which you have to give it a phone number. Can I just use my GV number?

I am running CM7.

aviduser

aviduser

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I have not gotten past the setup step in which you have to give it a phone number. Can I just use my GV number?

I am running CM7.

aviduser
Any thoughts on this?

I tried registering the NC with my mobile number and it screwed up my voice mail on my Nexus One.

Are you using a telephone number to register the device?

I guess some tablets have a telephone number associated with them. My NC with CM7 does not have any number. Is there some way to get a number hacked into the OS?

Thanks.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I have it on mine for text messages (send and receive) just have to root and install the google apps and it should just be a matter of adding your number to the app ( i assume u already have an account). The app should be included with the google apps. If not download from android market. What kind of trouble have u been having?

What number do you enter in the set up process? The Google voice number?

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87