Need Lib of Books installed onto SD card with HC

nooky4me

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
:DHi everybody!
I posted this question somewhere on the site just forgot where. So here is my problem. Loaded HC onto sd card and into NC it went. Loaded Fine,EXCEPT, I can't see any of my books or apps that were on my NC before. How do i get them onto the sd card so when I run HC i can read them? Also can I access the internal memory on the NC from the sd card?

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
None of the internal memory partitions are mounted when you boot from the SD card.

I don't understand why you would expect that the HC ROM would have access to apps and other data from the internal memory, but if that's what you want you can use root explorer to copy apks out to the SD card. For nook books, can't you just load the nook app and then download the books again?

nooky4me

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
npark
thanks for repling. I'm a very young pup when it comes to this nook rooting. I suppose i can just re-download the books to the nooon HC. I just wanted to see if I could transfer the files I have to the sd.
I will hopefully be contributing to this Fantastic Forum in the future. Thanks for helping this old fart.