Need help from gamers :).

devil4eto

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
They gonna bring me the nook soon and i buy it big part for the games(big screen). It cooler then playing on phone. So hope there will be no problem. Bought an 8gb sd card, it seem will not be enought :D

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
They gonna bring me the nook soon and i buy it big part for the games(big screen). It cooler then playing on phone. So hope there will be no problem. Bought an 8gb sd card, it seem will not be enought :D

You might want to invest in a dictionary or a spell checking app once you get the nook. :D

devil4eto

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Yep sorry. My english is not so good. Im Vietnamese that live in Bulgaria. Know both of them well so is not very easy to be perfect in 3rd one. So i can play HD game with out any problems, right?

dlcullen

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm not a gamer, I play Angry Birds, it is a big beautiful screen, works great! Your English looks great to me, you are way ahead of the rest of us ;-).

danperde

Not quite a noob
Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Yep sorry. My english is not so good. Im Vietnamese that live in Bulgaria. Know both of them well so is not very easy to be perfect in 3rd one. So i can play HD game with out any problems, right?

I can relate, brother. I live in US but I was born in Romania. I'm literate in Romanian and English, I speak some Italian and Spanish, I can understand some Hungarian, and you can't curse me in a few other languages as well. So forgive the ignorance of some people, it's the best they can do. Like dcullen said, Angry Birds is a HD game, so the device definitely can take it.

evertec

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I think he's referring to the gameloft HD games, which, while they can be made to work, take a bit of effort. Even though I bought a couple of them I had to resort to a hacked version to get them to work, and still can't get some of them working

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz