Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Show Us Your Nookies!

Give us those yummy NC Screenshots! I'm looking for new ideas on how to customize mine better! Also if you post one with a nice wallpaper please tell us where it is or post it too, will save a TON of posts in this thread if it ever gets big! May also mention what widgets you are running if they are awesomesauce, so people don't have to ask! I didn't see this thread already in a search but if it is already in here then feel free to delete it! I'll get it started tho mine really isn't super awesome. You will notice I prefer portrait to landscape. I just can't seem to get Landscape to look good. Wallpaper/widgets never seem to work out. That's one of the reason for this thread.

Wallpaper here is from The Wallpapers App. Widget up top is gTabs clock. Launcher is Go! Launcher EX. Theme is custom one found on market.

Widgets here are stock nothing special. Power Amp player, white theme. Band is Five Finger Death Punch. They freaking rock.

The facebook and twitter apps are Colorized Widgets. They are sweet. Yes I really follow NASCAR twitters. I love me some left turns!

Running CM7 on the SD card. Launcher 7 (donate version) with Honeycomb 3D project theme [Theme Chooser APK] Honeycomb 3D v2.4.4 *UPDATE 5/25/2011* - xda-developers. Live wallpaper from CM7 gallery. That little blue bar on the bottom is zMooth Pro, which is a gesture based app to mimic a back button, etc. Launcher 7 and zMooth are in the Market.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Neat! Hadn't thought of that, may have to try Launcher7 now!

Smile

Digging this thread keep it coming!

Well, if I had anything to show, I'd be more than happy to!

But since I don't - I'd love to see what everyone else is doing! (no market, no apps - no soup for me.)
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Well, if I had anything to show, I'd be more than happy to!

But since I don't - I'd love to see what everyone else is doing! (no market, no apps - no soup for me.)
    Mind if I ask how come you don't run CM7 or something from an SD? Not that it's any of my business I'm just curious
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by bjk1984 View Post
    Digging this thread keep it coming!
    Thanks! Yes I am hoping it will really take off, I am very interested to see what others have come up with!

Quote Originally Posted by EVO-lutionary View Post
    Mind if I ask how come you don't run CM7 or something from an SD? Not that it's any of my business I'm just curious
    Oh, I would LOVE to! Got Honeycomb on the SD but haven't been able to get market loaded despite the good advice on the threads here.

Hopefully one of the guys I work with can figure it out soon.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

More screenshots pls!

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

Default wallpapers app

What is the wallpapers app referred to in the OP? I really like the wallpaper. If someone just has the image I would appreciate it.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Here is the image, I posted it for ya.

This is the app: https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

I don't know if anyone can use/modify any of the wallpapers/themes here but some of them are really cool!

http://forum.androidcentral.com/wall...nshots-18.html

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

Thank you
    ioo

Carrier
    Stock

I just started playing with CM7 on SD. Here's where I'm at so far.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Very cool!
    ioo

Carrier
    Stock

Honeycomb 3d tablet theme, Simi clock, an a bunch of ADW tweaks, and I'm getting pretty happy with it.

Swipe down opens the dock on the right, swipe up opens the app drawer, which is filtered for my most used apps.

Next is to replace the apps in the dock with custom buttons and icons that will open up apps by category. I also need to find add some good news and other widgets to the other home screens.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Very nice!

Here is mine right now.

21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Quote Originally Posted by chadillac0000 View Post
    Here is mine right now.

That is very pimp, sir.

Once I figure out how to get a good screen shot of mine Ill post it in here....
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

Quote Originally Posted by schollianmj View Post
    Once I figure out how to get a good screen shot of mine Ill post it in here....
    Did you try the free app Shoot Me?

Changed things up a little bit. Switched to ADW EX. Pressing the screen labels now switches my screens.

25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

Quote Originally Posted by chadillac0000 View Post
    Changed things up a little bit. Switched to ADW EX. Pressing the screen labels now switches my screens.

SWEET!
    Pre-dawn raid likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast