Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default scary Quadrant scores

Hi all. Running CM7 EMMC nightly #103 Overclocked with Dalingrin to 1100 (600-1100).
    I have some profiles set up in SetCPU to run 300-600 when sleeping and battery below 50% is set to 300-800.

I've been running Quadrant tests and getting scores up to 2640 .. holy crap!!
    This seems real high to the point that I'm nervous about cooking this thing. Should I worry? Like I said, I'm only running Steps 1- 5 going from 300 - 1200 .. SetCPU is set to MAX 1100.

Thanks

yep...over 3K second run quadrants on latest nightly...scary Quadrant scores-uploadfromtaptalk1308862847008.jpg

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

I backed mine down to 1000 just because it seemed to get a little warm at 1200.

Anyway, I had a question about the governor settings and is there any way to know what stepping the CPU is currently at, or a pareto of time spent at each stepping?

Also, I noticed this (both on my phone and NC) that when running Bubble Blaster (aka Frozen Bubble) that the devices seem to get pretty warm, much more so than other apps (ie Youtube or Netflix). I also found that Bubble Blaster is a very quick way to determine if your NC will be stable at higher frequencies. I found that mine with CM7 (102) + OC Kernel was stable at 1250 but not at 1275, and goes horribly wrong at 1300 (FCs in ADW Launcher).