Video playback speed (audio not in sync)

pxgray

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

First off, I just got my Nook Color about a week ago and have it running CM7 nightly build with the dalingrin OC kernel. I absolutely love it, and it is everything I need in an Android tablet. I am having a problem, however, in that when I try to stream videos (specifically from ESPN.com), the video file plays back at high speed with the audio at normal speed. This happens regardless of which video player I am using, I have tried it in the native Movies app and in the Doubletwist player app. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem and how they solved it. A web search did not turn up much useful information, except that it could be the fault of the OC kernel. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks a lot!

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Just finished watching Defiance over netflix (CM7 + OC kernel) without a problem at several different speeds (600, 800, 1000 Mhz) to test battery drain without an issue. I doubt it is the OC kernel.

pxgray

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
What about your audio when streaming video using the Movies app from a website? My Netflix app has extremely fast video and chipmunk audio but I think it is a separate problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa